The MB Ice Arena is more than just ice! In addition to being the practice home of the Chicago Blackhawks, the facility will also feature:
- Practice and game space for youth and high school hockey organizations
- A place for community programming and public skating
- Youth hockey programs
- Adult hockey leagues
- A fitness and wellness center
- Elite level hockey tournaments
- Activity rooms, a rooftop deck and other rentable spaces for your event
- Food and beverage options including a bar and concessions
Stay up to date on news about the new MB Ice Arena.
Submit your information to be the first to find out about opening details, upcoming events and opportunities to use the new facility.
As the facility nears completion and prepares to open, the focus continues to be on making sure the Blackhawks have their needs met through features such as equipment storage space, training rooms, a player's lounge, a massive weight room, exhaust systems behind the locker room to dry off uniforms and equipment faster and cut down the odor, and the hockey equivalent of a batting cage: two “rapid shot” practice areas where they can perfect their shots, There is also a focus on the community aspect of the facility. Over 50% of the intended use of the new Ice Rink will be community based. This facility will provide $3 million of community benefits over five years.